Specialist Registrar Accident & Emergency
Medecholocums Medecho Ltd
Your Future | Our Job
We require a Locum Doctor Specialist Registrar Accident Emergency based in Wales. This position is available immediately for 3 months initially with a possibility to extend up to 6 or 8 months.
In order to be eligible for one of our locums, you must have permission to work in the UK with a minimum of 6 months experience in a formal medical environment within the UK or have prior/current NHS experience.
If you are interested in this post, please feel free to contact us on 0208 969 9915 or send us your resume including GMC registration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grade : Specialist Registrar
Specialty : Accident & Emergency
Starts From : Immediate
Location : Wales
Duration : 3 Months
ROTA : Monday-Friday (09:00-17:00 Std Hourly)
For more A&E SpR doctor jobs please check our latest A&E Locum Jobs for doctors.
Benefits With Medecho
- The best rates of Pay
- A personal one to one service
- The widest variety of positions
- Advice on UK registrations
- Prompt payments on receipt of your time-sheet
- Free CRB check on update service
- Travel and free accommodation with certain Trusts
- Access to Continued Professional Development
- Introduction bonuses
- Free Mandatory & Induction Training