medecholocums Medecho Ltd
Your Future | Our Job
We require a Locum Doctor ENT SHO to cover shift at NHS Hospital in Chester. This is an urgent position to start ASAP covering a vacant ongoing post.
Medecho have extensive links with a high number of prestigious hospitals and with their successful specialist recruitment expertise can offer more possibilities and an unrivaled choice of locum jobs in varied grades and specialties. Medecho offer a tailored service to finding you the ideal job in a suitable location, so you will spend less time travelling with more working possibilities. We also offer a number of other benefits as well as excellent pay rates.
To apply, please contact us via phone on 0208 969 9915 or send us your CV including GMC registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grade : Senior House Officer (ST1/ST2/SHO)
Specialty : Ear Nose Throat
Starts From : Immediate
Location : Chester
Duration : Ongoing
ROTA : Monday-Friday (09:00-17:00 Std Hourly)
For more ENT SHO doctor jobs please check our latest Surgery Locum Jobs for doctors.
Benefits With Medecho
- The best rates of Pay
- A personal one to one service
- The widest variety of positions
- Advice on UK registrations
- Prompt payments on receipt of your time-sheet
- Free CRB check on update service
- Travel and free accommodation with certain Trusts
- Access to Continued Professional Development
- Introduction bonuses
- Free Mandatory & Induction Training