Medecho is an ISO 9001:2008 accredited which means that we deliver all of our services within a detailed quality assurance framework where we measure the performance of the Temporary Workers that we, and our supply chain provide. Our focus is on improving quality of care by attracting good quality healthcare staff.
Our quality assurance policies and procedures cover all aspects of our service delivery including managing the performance of the doctors that we place. We ensure compliance with all of our processes related to recruitment and monitoring of Temporary Workers, including:
- Pre-placement compliance
- Quality checks
- Workers’ adherence to policies
- Disciplinary procedures
- Statistical analysis of performance
- Client satisfaction
- Effectiveness and efficiency
- Corrective action
This enables us to gather and analyse data in order to produce reports for either the Authority, or Contracting Bodies on the performance of the Temporary Workers that we supply.
We have a mandatory internal and external audit each year, assessing our Quality Assurance Policy Statement and procedures in accordance with the standards and guidelines: BS EN ISO 9001:2008. This enables us to keep our quality management systems and procedures up to date and corrective actions taken.
Management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that client expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving client satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the organisation the importance of meeting client needs and all relevant statutory, regulatory and contract requirements.
- Ensure that Internal Audit results are reviewed as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and effectiveness of the Quality Management Systems.
Quality is our highest priority and is formed by a consistent focus on customer needs and feedback. In order to ensure the continuing development and improvement of our Quality Management Systems, various forms of reviews, inspections and audits have been introduced, all of which are planned and applied through efforts of fully trained and competent personnel.