Medecho awarded CCS RM3711 Multidisciplinary Framework for the supply of Temporary Healthcare Personnel.
Medecho are one of a handful of suppliers awarded under the Framework “RM3711 Multidisciplinary Temporary Healthcare Personnel (link to https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-agreement-will-provide-the-nhs-with-a-flexible-single-solution-to-recruit-temporary-healthcare-staff) for the supply of locum doctors to the NHS.
Our experience in delivering the highest standards of locum recruitment has led to our previous awards with PaSA, GPS and CCS National Framework holders 4 times running, and we are currently on the CCS FA RM1570 for the supply of medical locum doctors. We will apply the same recognised robust approach to the management of this Framework which includes:
- Sustainable direct savings of up to 33% and additional process efficiency indirect savings
- Immediate connection with a vast multi-disciplinary staffing resource through leading recruitment technology.
- Leveraging of multiple staffing companies to obtain competitive rates
- Full bank staff integration
- Supply chain management of preferred suppliers
- Robust compliance, screening and vetting processes
Benefits of using RM3711 Multidisciplinary Healthcare Personnel Framework:
- Significant and sustainable cost savings
- Fixed agency fees
- Pre-placement compliance with NHS Employment Check Standards
- Centralised technology platform offering full vendor management services to the NHS.
- Dedicated Client Manager (single point of contact)
- Clear and transparent timesheets and invoices
To find out more, please contact our dedicated client division on 020 8969 9915 or submit email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.