Negotiable per hour
We require an Specialist Registrar Anaesthetics Doctor based in Leeds required to start immediately for 4 months position. We are a part of the CCS framework agreement and are receiving hundreds of new positions daily with an enormous amount of Anaesthetic posts across all disciplines.
Medecho have extensive links with a high number of prestigious hospitals and with their successful specialist recruitment expertise can offer more possibilities and an unrivaled choice of permanent and locum jobs in varied grades and specialties. We offer a tailored service to finding you the ideal job in a suitable location, so you will spend less time travelling with more working possibilities. We also offer a number of other benefits as well as excellent pay rates.
In order to be eligible for one of our locum jobs, you must have permission to work in the UK with a minimum of 6 months experience in a formal medical environment within the UK or have prior/current NHS experience.
Please feel free to call 0208 969 9915 for details or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Grade : Specialist Registrar
Specialty : Anaesthetics
Starts From : Immediate
Location : Leeds
Duration : 4 Months
Rota : Monday to Friday (rota 140 – Std Hourly)
For more Specialist Registrar Anaesthetics doctor Jobs please check our latest Anaesthetic Locum Jobs.
Why join Medecho?
- First pick of the best locum jobs – priority NHS supplier contracts
- Hundreds of new locum doctor jobs daily
- Excellent pay rate
- Prompt daily payroll
- Preferred supplier status with exclusive locum jobs
- Locum jobs for doctors across the UK
- Quick & hassle-free registration process
- Help with your career development (CPD)
- A dedicated locum job personal consultant
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.