CRIMINAL RECORD CHECKS
- NHS under pressure as there is an alarming increase in flu but drastic decrease in beds.
- NHS plans to potentially have shoppers get their blood pressure tested at tills could help save life’s.
- Over 70 extra beds in new £65m hospital
- Online NHS 111 service being piloted across Suffolk
- Private healthcare firm signs Uber deal
Medecho Ltd, 502 Cumberland House
80 Scrubs Lane, London
Tel: 020 8969 9915
Tel: 0800 028 4818
Fax: 020 8969 9916
Cookie and Privacy Settings
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: