Negotiable per hour
Paediatrics Ophthalmology Consultant immediately require to cover a 5 months position at NHS Hospital in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. This is an urgent position to start ASAP for 5 months initially with a possible extension.
Medecho have extensive links with a high number of prestigious hospitals and with their successful specialist recruitment expertise can offer more possibilities and an unrivaled choice of locum jobs in varied grades and specialties.
To apply, please contact us via phone on 0208 969 9915 or send us your CV including GMC registration to email@example.com.
Grade : Consultant
Specialty : Paediatrics Ophthalmology
Starts From : Immediate
Location : England
Duration : 5 months
ROTA : Monday-Friday (09:00-17:00 Std Hourly)
For more Paediatrics Ophthalmology Consultant jobs please check our latest Consultant Locum Jobs for doctors.
Benefits With Medecho
- The best rates of Pay
- A personal one to one service
- The widest variety of positions
- Advice on UK registrations
- Prompt payments on receipt of your time-sheet
- Free CRB check on update service
- Travel and free accommodation with certain Trusts
- Access to Continued Professional Development
- Introduction bonuses
- Free Mandatory & Induction Training
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.