£65 - £80 per hour
We are looking for Staff Grade in Accident and Emergency to start immediately for a 2 month locum position. My Clients are from a beautiful part of East of England and free accommodation is provided (subject to availability).
We appreciate that you have a lot of choice when it comes to selecting a recruitment agency, so we have developed a service package that is second to none:
• The best rates of Pay
• A personal one to one service
• The widest variety of positions
• Advice on UK registrations
• Prompt payments on receipt of your timesheet
• Free CRB check on update service
• Travel and free accommodation with certain Trusts
• Access to Continued Professional Development
• Introduction bonuses
• Free Mandatory & Induction Training
To apply, or to know more, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 969 9915.
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.