As part of our commitment to your Continued Professional Development (CPD) we provide a mixture of online and practical based training. In line with current NHS legislation and requirement under the national supplier frameworks we hold for locum doctors, we are required to hold on file copies of the following certificates:
Classroom based Courses
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- Fire and Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Handling Medication
- Handling violence, aggression and complaints
- Health and Safety
- Infection Control
- Information Governance incl. Caldicott and Data Protection
- Lone Worker
- Manual Handling
- Safeguarding Children & Young People Level 2 (SOVA & SOCA Level 2)
- Safeguarding Children Level 3 (SOVA & SOCA Level 3. Required for A&E, Psychiatry and Paediatrics only)
If you have received training in any of the above courses please send us your certificates. For those areas where you do need to complete training, we will email you a link giving you access to our online services which will allow you to complete all the required courses in a simple online session.
For further information please feel free to contact one of our dedicated compliance team members on 020 8969 9915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.