medecholocums Medecho Ltd
Your Future | Our Job
Negotiable per hour
An excellent vacancy for a locum doctor (Paediatrics Neonates Registrar) to provide cover at NHS Hospital in Chelmsford. This is an urgent position to start ASAP covering a vacant ongoing post.
Medecho have extensive links with a high number of prestigious hospitals and with their successful specialist recruitment expertise can offer more possibilities and an unrivalled choice of locum jobs in varied grades and specialties.
We offer a tailored service to finding you the ideal job in a suitable location. So you will spend less time travelling with more working possibilities. We also offer a number of other benefits as well as excellent pay rates.
Grade : Registrar (ST3)
Specialty : Paediatrics and Neonates
Starts From : Immediate
Location : Chelmsford
Duration : 2 Months
Job Type : Twilight
To apply, please contact us via phone on 0208 969 9915 or send us your CV including GMC registration to email@example.com.
Why join Medecho?
- First pick of the best locum jobs – priority NHS supplier contracts
- Hundreds of new locum jobs daily
- Excellent pay rate
- Prompt daily payroll
- Preferred supplier status with exclusive locum jobs
- Quick & hassle-free registration process
- Help with your career development (CPD)
For more doctor jobs please visit our Paediatric Locum Jobs section.
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.