medecholocums Medecho Ltd
Your Future | Our Job
Negotiable per hour
Medecho Ltd is looking for a Locum Doctor FY2/ House Officer for 3 months in General Surgery. This is based at a beautiful location in North East Lincolnshire with a well known NHS Trust.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact us on phone# 0208 969 9915 or apply today.
Grade : Foundation Year 2
Specialty : General Surgery
Starts From : Immediate
Location : North East Lincolnshire
Duration : 3 Months
For more General Surgery Jobs please visit our Locum Jobs section.
Why join Medecho?
- First pick of the best locum jobs – priority NHS supplier contracts
- Hundreds of new locum jobs daily
- Excellent pay rate
- Prompt daily payroll
- A dedicated locum job personal consultant
- Help with your career development
- Preferred supplier status with exclusive locum jobs
- Locum jobs across the UK
- Quick & hassle-free registration process
- Help with your career development (CPD)
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.