£85 - £105 per hour
Locum Consultant in Paediatric Surgery is required for a vacant position in the East of England. The post is for 2 months initially to join immediately.
• 2 months Locum Consultant in Paediatric Surgery post.
• Based in beautiful locality in the East of England.
• Excellent package available with prompt payment
To be eligible, you must have a minimum of 6 months past experience within this speciality in the UK or at least 3 years of overseas experience is preferable.
To apply, please contact us on 0208 969 9915 or mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.