medecholocums Medecho Ltd
Your Future | Our Job
£90-£110 per hour
We are looking for Locum Consultant in Anesthetics to start immediately for 8 months long term locum position. My Clients are from a beautiful part of East Yorkshire. To apply, please submit your application below. Alternatively, you can email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 969 9915.
Grade : Consultant
Specialty : Anesthetics
Starts From : 30/07/2018
Duration : 8 Months
Accommodation : (subject to availability)
Location : East Yorkshire
Why join Medecho?
- First pick of the best locum jobs – priority NHS supplier contracts
- Hundreds of new locum jobs daily
- Excellent pay rate
- Prompt daily payroll
- A dedicated locum job personal consultant
- Quick & hassle-free registration process
- Help with your career development (CPD)
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.