medecholocums Medecho Ltd
Your Future | Our Job
At Medecho, we require the services of House Officer/FY1 in Respiratory Medicine to provide cover at NHS hospital in Lincolnshire. The requirement is for about 2 months with immediate start.
Medecho have extensive links with a high number of prestigious hospitals and with their successful specialist recruitment expertise can offer more possibilities and an unrivaled choice of locum jobs in varied grades and specialties.
We offer a tailored service to finding you the ideal job in a suitable location, so you will spend less time travelling with more working possibilities. We also offer a number of other benefits as well as excellent pay rates.
If you have a minimum of 6 months UK experience and a permission to work in the UK, please complete the application below or contact us on 0208 969 9915 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join Medecho?
- First pick of general medicine jobs – preferred supplier contracts
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- 100’s of new medicine locum jobs daily
- A recruitment division dedicated to general medicine jobs
- Fast and efficient compliance process
For more Medicine jobs please visit our Locum jobs section.
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.