£65 - £75 per hour
Locum Specialist Registrar in Emergency Medicine required immediately for 1 month. This is based in a beautiful location in the East Anglia.
This is an urgent requirement and the normal work hours will be 00:00 to 00:00. The position will suit a candidate who has a flexible and proactive approach to this field of work. Minimum of at least 6 months previous experience in the UK is essential.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact us on phone# 0208 969 9915 or email a copy of your CV including GMC registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you apply...
Prior to applying for this job please ensure you can provide proof of the following criteria:
- Your right to work in the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- Registration with the General Medical Council.
- Relevant experience for the role you are applying.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check performed by us and provide full occupational health clearance immunisations.
As part of the requirements under the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) National Framework Agreement, in order to begin locum work with Medecho you must provide the following documentation:
- Up to date CV with the names of two referees from your last two engagements
- Copy of passport and evidence of entitlement to work in the UK (visa if applicable)
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure performed by Medecho (Police Check)
- Training Certificates (BLS/ILS or higher ALS/ATLS/ APLS)
- Evidence of immunity for Hepatitis B Antibody, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, and TB/BCG Scar Report
- Evidence of full registration with the GMC/copy of GMC certificate
- Certificate of Higher qualifications (Medical Degree)
- Registration pack & Medical Questionnaire (provided by Medecho)
Please note the rates advertised are a broad range based on the seniority of the doctor and includes our private sector clients. Medecho are framework agency and we abide by contracted rates including price caps set by NHS Improvement.