Medecho is a specialist doctors recruitment agency focussing on the supply of Locum doctors to the NHS. As a high volume supplier, we have a real understanding of the supply market and how best to support your needs. We recognise that not every NHS Trust is the same so over the years we have developed hybrid solutions to ensure that we exceed service levels by utilising a significant supply chain committed to working with us. This puts Medecho in an ideal position to deliver on the preferred CCS managed service model for your Trust.
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are contracted to manage multiple staffing vendors and to measure their effectiveness in filling positions according to a customer’s standards and requirements. In effect, the MSP serves as a “neutral” party that offers the customer a complete workforce solution while ensuring efficient operation and leveraging multiple staffing companies to obtain competitive rates.
- One point of contact – We manage the recruitment process on your behalf, managing the supply chain through the recruitment life cycle. You will have a single team contact and consistent care throughout your relationship, whilst still gaining the benefits of multiple sourcing vendors
- You gain efficiencies in cost control, with a centralised throughput so useful MI can be collated and then analysed to help control budgets, spot spend leakage and ensure the best possible pricing across your supply chain
- HR teams are being stretched to the limit, so a managed recruitment service is often a welcome relief to them.
We strongly believe that NHS Trusts are in a stronger position to make savings by putting us in between them and suppliers. Our solution delivers visibility and control of your entire doctor recruitment process. Addressing unapproved spend, compliance and financial risk, limited supplier management and cost; our managed service blends advanced demand management, strategic supplier management with staff bank methodology through a technology enabled model.
Our bespoke MSP solutions are tailored to perfectly align with each Trusts savings targets, culture, strategic goals and operational objectives and we e are committed to delivering a solution that saves NHS Trusts both money and time, whilst still improving the quality of the service you, your patients and local community receives.
Our bespoke managed service incorporate and deliver the following benefits and outputs:
- Sustainable direct savings of up to 33%
- Additional process efficiency indirect savings
- Dedicated service team guidance on and support in achieving best value staffing solutions including demand management and optimal use of substantive resources
- Inclusive leading recruitment technology
- Full in-house staff bank integration
- Provide central control, demand management, policy enforcement and visibility
- Comprehensive procure to pay process optimisation to improve back office costs
- Dynamic supply chain management of Trust preferred suppliers with proactive emphasis on engagement of local SME suppliers
- Guaranteed service delivery support of front line service
- Reduced Trust hiring manager administration
- Robust compliance, screening and vetting processes that protect the Trust, your employees and most importantly, your patients
- Protects established successful agency staffing internal infrastructure
- Agility to adapt to differing volume demands delivered with a business as usual approach
- Dynamically respond to all fiscal and legislative changes
To find out more, please contact the our dedicated client division on 020 8969 9915 or submit email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.