Full Job Information
Return to job list
Locum Registrar in Otolaryngology for 2 months in East England
Registrar in Otolaryngology is required for Locum position in the East England. The post is for 2 months initially to join immediately.
• 2 months Locum Registrar in Otolaryngology post.
• Based at beautiful locality in East England
• Excellent package available.
To be eligible, you will need to have minimum of 6 months previous experience within this speciality in the UK.
To apply, please contact Tina Alani on 020 8206 5844 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details please visit our site at www.medecho.com.
Location: East England & Midlands
Before you register...
Before applying for a job please make sure you can provide the following:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the UK governing body, the General Medical Council.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) form and your occupational health clearance regarding immunisations.
Please click here for a full list of all documentation that you will be required to provide as part of your application.
Apply for this Registrar job
Please take care in filling in the form below carefully. Once you have registered a representative will be in touch shortly.