Full Job Information
Return to job list
ASAP – Registrar Locum for Orthopedic & Trauma surgery – 2 weeks initially in West London
Medecho is looking for Locum Registrar Locum for Orthopedic & Trauma surgery with previous at least 6 months UK experience in West London.
• 2 weeks Locum role with possible extension
• Commencing as soon as possible
• Hospital located in the heart of West London
• High pay rates, free accommodation and Travel expenses.
Whilst this post is not recognised for training, you will work closely with Consultants and registrars in the Emergency and Elective time of their working hours.
Medecho specilaise in finding long term locum work for Doctors in UK. We have many more Surgical Locum vacancies so do no hesitate to contact us for any department.
Medecho is the first choice agencies for all Medical recruitment needs, if you know of any doctors looking for permanent or Locum roles, please apply below for further information or call Tom Kerrane on 020 8206 5847 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details please visit our site at www.medecho.com.
Before you register...
Before applying for a job please make sure you can provide the following:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the UK governing body, the General Medical Council.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) form and your occupational health clearance regarding immunisations.
Please click here for a full list of all documentation that you will be required to provide as part of your application.
Apply for this Registrar job
Please take care in filling in the form below carefully. Once you have registered a representative will be in touch shortly.