Full Job Information
Return to job list
Locum Registrar in Internal (General) Medicine for 3 weeks in Wales
Registrar in Internal (General) Medicine is required for Locum position in the Wales. The post is for 3 weeks initially to join immediately.
• 3 weeks Locum Registrar in Internal (General) Medicine post.
• Based at beautiful locality in Wales.
• Excellent package available.
To be eligible, you will need to have minimum of 6 months previous experience within this speciality in the UK.
To apply, please contact Richard Lalchan on 020 8206 5571 mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details please visit our site at www.medecho.com.
Before you register...
Before applying for a job please make sure you can provide the following:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the UK governing body, the General Medical Council.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) form and your occupational health clearance regarding immunisations.
Please click here for a full list of all documentation that you will be required to provide as part of your application.
Apply for this Registrar job
Please take care in filling in the form below carefully. Once you have registered a representative will be in touch shortly.