Full Job Information
Return to job list
ASAP – Locum HO required for Internal Medicine – 2 months in the Wales
We are currently looking for a HO in Internal (General) Medicine to work in a beautiful part in the Wales.
- Wonderful location
- Free accommodation
- Generous salary - negotiable and dependent on experience
- Fluent in English
- Full and Specialist GMC registration
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the UK
To apply, or simply find out more information please email a copy of your CV to Andrew Braithwaite at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8206 5843. For more details please visit our site at www.medecho.com.
Grade: House Office
Before you register...
Before applying for a job please make sure you can provide the following:
- Your right to work within the UK (e.g. copy of your UK or EU passport or relevant work permit or visa).
- If applicable, registration with the UK governing body, the General Medical Council.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) form and your occupational health clearance regarding immunisations.
Please click here for a full list of all documentation that you will be required to provide as part of your application.
Apply for this House Office job
Please take care in filling in the form below carefully. Once you have registered a representative will be in touch shortly.