Here at Medecho our approach to quality ensures compliance sits at the heart of our business and our dedication to compliance, governance and, above all, patient safety separates us from our competitors. We employ experienced auditors from the medical sector to monitor and test our internal practices. We promote a culture of continuous improvement and in the last 5 years, our unwavering commitment to quality and compliance has resulted in zero incident audit pass rates.
Medecho utilise a dedicated compliance department with extensive experience supported by a robust clinical governance ensuring on-going compliance as a minimum, in the following areas:
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and International Police Check (If applicable)
- Employment history and reference checks
- Occupational health checks
- Professional registration and qualification checks
- Right to work checks
- Verification of identity checks
In addition, evidence will be obtained to satisfy contract requirements in the following areas:
- Evidence of a Face to Face candidate meeting
- Evidence of a competency based candidate interview with written record
- Candidate competence in understanding and using written and spoken English
- Active appraisal and revalidation process
- ARCP and RITA outcomes
- Any other evidence required to be retained by the NHS Employment Check Standards, NHS Employers, July 2010
We ensure a compliance, screening and vetting processes that protect the Trust, your employees and most importantly, your patients. For further information please feel free to contact one of our dedicated compliance team members on 020 8969 9915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.